Advertisement

Thank you so much guys! 5K! | Why I call my subscribers as 'Roach'

Thank you so much guys! 5K! | Why I call my subscribers as 'Roach' Hi guys!
First of all, Thank you so much for your support and attention!
I never expect this much support and attention!
I will do my best to upload videos twice per week and do live at least once per week! I can't guarantee because of my uni but I will do my best!

And..I'm curious that is it okay to call you guys roaches?
A story about roach is..I was doing Instagram live with subscribers and i wanted to say hi face to face so I invite them to my live.
And they said they are shy and we all look like roaches and yes..that's why..
ALSO, I LOOK LIKE A ROACH SO NO WORRIES!

If you have any nice idea for nickname(??), comment below!

Please subscribe to my channel if you enjoyed it!

Donate to my channel:

Instagram: Ethan_aqui

"Roach"

Post a Comment

0 Comments