Advertisement

Turbo! ..sort of - Taking Jokke's Money | My Summer Car

Turbo! ..sort of - Taking Jokke's Money | My Summer Car Millions of goodness.

Twitter:
Instagram:
Discord:

Music by yours truly.


My Summer Car -

FAQ
Q: What controller do you use?
A: Logitech G27.

Q: What's the music you're using and where can I get it?
A: An absolutely beautiful creation of mine. You can buy it from Bandcamp.

Q: Why do you hate kittens?
A: I don't, Mark does. I am not Mark. Mark sucks.

Q: What are your system specs?
A: The relevant bits:
- Intel Core i5-7600K @ 4.7GHz (for now)
- ASUS ROG Matrix GTX 980 Ti
- MSI Z270 SLI Plus
- 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance LED 3000MHz DDR4

my,summer,car,game,gaming,gameplay,gamer,computer,technology,humor,english,cars,automotive,simulation,simulator,lets,play,finnish,tutorial,moments,funny,experimental,update,steam,Мы,Саммер,Кар,early access,my summer car experimental update,my summer car crash,my summer car update 2019,my summer car update,my summer car,my summer car suitcase,my summer car briefcase,my summer car turbo for satsuma,my summer car turbo,my summer car christmas,my summer car turbo location,yes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments