Advertisement

2020 LET'S GO | VLOG #58

2020 LET'S GO | VLOG #58 Job descriptions: www.neoviso.ch/jobs


๐Ÿ“ธ My Instagram:
๐Ÿ’ป My LinkedIn:
๐Ÿ“ฉ Company contact: info@neoviso.ch
๐Ÿ”— www.yannickblaettler.com

-------------------------------------------------

๐Ÿ“ABOUT MY COMPANY
NEOVISO is your consulting company when it comes to Generation Z. We help you in modern marketing, HRM issues, social media content and much more. For that we do our own trend research, deliver strategy services like keynotes, workshops or consulting and even produce your social media content.

MARKET RESEARCH & STRATEGY

«Wer das Denken der jungen Generation versteht, erkennt die Chancen der zukรผnftigen Gesellschaft!»


๐Ÿ“ ABOUT ME
My name is Yannick and I’m a Swiss entrepreneur, student, filmmaker and photographer. Marketing and storytelling are things that let my eyes glow. In my opinion, understanding what people want, what excites or inspires them, is so crucial, that I made a living out of that.

I’m consulting organizations in the field of Generation Z and digital marketing as a founder of my company, NEOVISO GmbH. With keynotes, workshops, consulting, trend research and media productions NEOVISO helps businesses to fully understand the challenges and opportunities of the Generation Z. That’s why I always say: «Those who understand the young generation, recognize the opportunities of the future society!»

Since the end of 2016 I’m documenting highlights of my journey in form of a VLOG.

Besides that I'm Business Innovation Master student at the University of St. Gallen and on the committee of the British-Swiss Chamber of Commerce. In 2015 I co-founded the student association www.neonetwork.ch which is now organizing events at 6 different Swiss universities and holds over 1'000 members.


๐Ÿ“Œ CONTACT

NEOVISO GmbH, 2020.
Riedmattstrasse 5
6052 Hergiswil

info@neoviso.ch
www.neoviso.ch




marketing,neoviso,neoviso hergiswil,yannick blรคttler,yannick vlog,yannick blรคttler vlog,neoviso vlog,modular media,bryan gomez,stefanie hafner,louisa fortkord,2020,ready for a new year,entrepreneur vlog,entrepreneur switzerland,switzerland vlog entrepreneur,swiss vlog,swiss entrepreneur,business vlog,swiss business vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments