Advertisement

A WEEK IN MY LIFE: forced myself to go to the GYM, hanging out with friends, winter break! 🀍✨

A WEEK IN MY LIFE: forced myself to go to the GYM, hanging out with friends, winter break! 🀍✨ Wats gud wats poppinnn y’all! You guys have been asking me for another weekly vlog for the longestttt time, so I finally filmed one! I tried something new, which was going to the GYMMMM! I know, who is disss woman!? Anyways, this was actually a really fun experience, so I hope you all try it! I hope you all enjoyed this video:) Let me know what other kinds of videos you would like to see from me! πŸŒˆπŸ’–



--------------------------------------------------
♡ ‪Follow me on Instagram! ‬♡
‪@Sandydianabang‬



πŸ’Ÿ My lashes were from WinkFormula in the style ‘LUNA’ πŸ’— Use my code to save πŸ’Έ: LOVESANDY
My cute earmuffs were from Yesstyle!:

MusicπŸ”₯:
- Music by MYSM - Soft Cream -
- Music by Chief Takinawa - Baeo -
- Kronicle - Chill Noons -
- Music by ninjoi. - Passin [Thematic Exclusive] -
- Music by ninjoi. - Caffeine -
- Music by ninjoi. - Reflections -
- Music by ninjoi. - Symptoms of Love [Thematic Exclusive] -
- Song: DEAMN - Save Me, Music provided by the Music for youtube (Free use), Video Link:

πŸ’ŒBusiness Email: Sandydianabang@gmail.com

Commonly asked things!
Hi! My name is Sandy Diana Bang (Diana is my middle name hehe). I am 18 years old and I live in the U.S. I am half Hmong and half Chinese! πŸ’•πŸ’•



Xoxo ♡

vlog,weekinmylife,workingout,

Post a Comment

0 Comments