Advertisement

Affordable Zara and H&M Try-On Clothing Haul

Affordable Zara and H&M Try-On Clothing Haul Hi and welcome back to my channel :)
I have another haul video and this is a good one because it is a try-on affordable clothing haul from two stores I have been loving lately: Zara and H&M! I try on each outfit and tell you the size, as well as prices. This haul is winter inspired but of course with Valentine's Day around the corner it is also romantic style invoking with some transitional spring pieces in there as well. This is both a dressy and casual clothing haul, with tops, skirts, dresses, and even a jumpsuit. I hope you enjoy this affordable clothing haul. Almost everything I purchased was on sale, most pieces are under $20, with the most expensive being under $30! These are Canadian prices as well, so it truly is an affordable sale haul!
If you enjoy my videos please subscribe and leave me a thumbs up! I am also curious to know which piece was your favourite, so feel free to let me know in the comments down below :)
Thank you so much for watching!
Love: Lisa (@ladolcelisa)

zara,H&M,zara haul,H&M haul,clothing haul,try-on haul,try-on,try on haul,try on,sale clothes,affordable haul,affordable clothes,sale haul,winter haul,spring haul,2020 haul,new at Zara,H&M outfits,zara outfits,valentines day,valentine haul,ladolcelisa,

Post a Comment

0 Comments