Advertisement

Cooldisks101's Fantastically Overdue Q&A!

Cooldisks101's Fantastically Overdue Q&A! Originally meant to be finished in the Spring of 2019, I finally bite the bullet and present to you all my magnum opus!
The Q&A no one initially asked for at the time!


Hooooo boy, was this a terror to create and upload. My computer is NOT great with massive uploads like these, so it took much MUCH longer and became much MUCH more tedious than any video before this one to actually save to my computer.
But in the end, i'm glad it's finally uploaded in some form or fashion.
I'm so damn ready to get a new computer, my dudes. The itch is ready to be SCRATCHED.




Here's an example of the Flipagram dude I spoke about! Good luck finding any active social media outlets of his.


Music used:


cooldisks101,q&a,artist,doodles,voice,actor,singer,gaming,silly,colors3d,asmr,lemonleaf,vividlyasmr,fearlesslynn,teacupaudio,captainnemo,weee,

Post a Comment

0 Comments