Advertisement

Worst Leg Exercise Ever...OR IS IT?

Worst Leg Exercise Ever...OR IS IT? I’m sure you’ve heard that sissy squats are bad for you knees but I wanted to make this video to show you that if you throw a blanket statement like that out there then a lot people are going to miss out on some incredible exercises.

Obviously if you have issues with your knees then your entire goal during leg day is to find exercises that take the pressure and mental focus off your knees and into the muscle you’re trying to work BUT… if you don’t have any issues then I would suggest giving some of these a try!

Let me know what you think and the video you want me to do next!

IG: @ryanhumiston
SONG: I’m Indestructible - Tigerblood Jewel

worst leg exercise,leg exercise,leg workout,leg exercises,legs workout,best leg workout,bad leg exercises,leg workout for mass,workout for legs,build muscle,quad workout,quads,legs,bodybuilding,bodybuilding leg workout,leg day,fitness,bodybuilding motivation,motivation,muscle,mass,how to do sissy squats,sissy squats,exercises for bad,exercises for bad knees,gym,training,quadriceps,sissy squat,

Post a Comment

0 Comments