Advertisement

Don’t stumble on a pebble, keep going

Don’t stumble on a pebble, keep going In this video, I am driving home from visiting my grandson, in the hospital. He’s 6 months old and had just had his second heart surgery. He will to live that, that baby posseses is amazing, and through him, I learned I had to fight. As a life coach I discuss trying new activities to discover a passion you never knew existed. Every since I was younger writing and art, were just some of the things I used to enjoy doing. And though it is only a hobby, once I began to revisit things that used to bring me joy; I discovered my love for art never left. You don’t have to be great at doing something that brings you joy, just enjoy doing it. As I battled depression and PTSD, I found I had to create the things that made me happy. And in my love for art, and trying videography, I found something else I find passion for. Don’t be afraid to step outside that box! To follow more of my story, visit: you can find links to my blog/podcast/vlog/videography and social media. Keep Insulting Standards by Becoming the Change!

#synergy,#strength,#synergyofstrength11,#dc,#georegtown,#videographer,#art,#writing,#dreams,#alone,#PTSD,#dcactivities,

Post a Comment

0 Comments