Advertisement

[Eddsworld] Matt is EVIL - Theories from the web: Part 1|2

[Eddsworld] Matt is EVIL - Theories from the web: Part 1|2 Another theory from the internet. We all know Matt as the lovable idiot he can be on the surface, but is there more to him then it may first apear?

Riley's Video:

All music is listed in the lower left corner when it begins to play. The end credits music is called "Invincible" by "The Thought". I'd link to his soundcloud but he seems to have deleted it : /

The timelapse at the end. Free to use without credit, but I thought I'd share it anyways:

Prelude No. 14 by Chris Zabriskie is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Source:
Artist:

Part two will come out soon, and it's about two characters dating. Not entirely sure whether I'll go through with posting it, but I've done most of the work now. Hopefully it will go down alright

Theories

Post a Comment

0 Comments