Advertisement

Every guitar has a story...

Every guitar has a story... Every guitar has a story.

I’ve been asked quite a lot lately to share a bit more about my guitars so in this video, I’ll introduce you to each and every guitar I own as of today.

There have been quite a few more that have come and gone, but these guitars have stayed with me (at least so far).

Hope you enjoy and I hope it gets you thinking about the story behind your guitars :)


Play On!

John

#tuesdayblues #acousticblues #playbetterblues

► Lesson Page:
► Free Mini Course:
► BGI Premium Membership:
► TRUEFIRE COURSE Fingerstyle Blues Roots:


===============================================


POSTING SCHEDULE
New Acoustic Blues guitar lesson posted every single Tuesday.

SUBSCRIBE to learn how to play Great Acoustic Blues!


CHECK OUT ALL THE TUESDAY BLUES LESSONS:

bluesguitarinstitute,blues,guitar,lesson,acoustic,finger,picking,

Post a Comment

0 Comments