Advertisement

How Can I Help My Pregnant Wife | Dad University

How Can I Help My Pregnant Wife | Dad University One of the most commons questions we get from soon to be dads is "How can I help my pregnant wife? Men want to help their wives during pregnancy but often don't know how. In this video, Jason provides some advice on how you can assist your wife to help her out while she is pregnant.

A soon to be dad's role is that of support. We are there to make sure she is comfortable and is her best for the child. Sometimes this is emotional support while other times it can be physical support (doing work).

Let us know the due date of your baby as well as anything you are doing to help her. Put your feeback in the comments section below.

🔔 Subscribe to this channel:


For business inquiries, please email: business@daduniversity.com

Don't forget to visit our website:

help pregnant wife,how to help pregnant wife,how to help my pregnaqnt wife,how can i help my pregnant wife,husband helping pregnant,husband helping pregnant wife,pregnant wife,pregnant wife problems,wife is pregnant,helping pregnant wife,how to help your wife during pregnancy,tips for new dads during pregnancy,first time dad tips during pregnancy,emotional support during pregnancy,pregnancy survival guide,new dad advice during pregnancy,wife foot massage,

Post a Comment

0 Comments