Advertisement

How to MINIMIZE and DECLUTTER - VANLIFE Clothing Organization and Purging Tips

How to MINIMIZE and DECLUTTER - VANLIFE Clothing Organization and Purging Tips I had way too many clothes in my house! I live in a Ford Transit 250 with my partner Ben and as you would assume, there is not much space for 3 bins of clothing and a cupboard. It was time to minimize my items and see what I actually wanted to keep. I go through my tips on organizing, how to decide to give things away, the aesthetic of a finished organized van and daily life entertainment.

If you want to declutter and minimize your life, watch this video for inspiration! I hope to inspire you to need less, because I live in a tiny house on wheels and I'm doing great with less!

Tips:
- Only keep what you love
- Make a maybe pile with the intention of giving it away
- Have a goal in mind of how much space you want to fill with tiems
- Sell the items you don't care about to Plato's Closet ($$$)
- Think minimally, you really don't need much to survive

Happy minimizing - Let me know how your purging went :)

____________________________________

Let's be friends!

Nikki's Instagram:
Website:

Ben's Instagram:

___________________________________

MY VAN TOUR:


HOW TO BAKE IN A VAN:


HOW TO RECEIVE MAIL ON A ROADTRIP:


HOW TO FIND FREE CAMPSITES:


___________________________________

Song: LiQWYD - Love Life (Vlog No Copyright Music)
Music provided by Vlog No Copyright Music.
Video Link:

#minimalism #vanlife #howto

Purging

Post a Comment

0 Comments