hi guys! should be back to a normal uploading schedule now :) yesterday was my last first day of classes at the university of alabama for undergrad which is CRAZY but I hope you guys enjoyed this vlog! be sure to subscribe and follow me on social media if you aren't alreadY! products mentioned:
tan luxe face drops:
sephora moisturizer:
top:
align joggers:
platform air force 1s:
PODCAST:
spotify:
apple:
instagram page:
facebook group:
FOLLOW ME:
$40 off hello fresh: use code ABBYPASS
fitsta:
insta:
twitter:
pinterest:
spotify:
tumblr:
snapchat: abbyasselin
buy my clothes:
for business inquiries contact: abby@thesociablesociety.com
★ FAQ ★
-Where do you go to school? University of Alabama
-Where are you from? Florida
-What are you studying? Accounting and Finance (I'm a senior)
-What mascara do you use? thrive causemetics mascara
-Where are your earrings from?
-What planner do you have? (I have the mini!)
-What camera do you use? Canon G7X mark II
-Where is your ring light from?
-What coffee machine do you have?
FTC: Some links may be affiliate and I will make a small commission if you choose to purchase through them!

0 Comments