Advertisement

LIBRA | ✨Card reading January 'Making that decision. New Job|new career'

LIBRA | ✨Card reading January 'Making that decision. New Job|new career' Hi Cardgazer!

INFO | channel cardgazing.sonya
This is a short, general reading. It might be that the reading does not entirely resonate with you or that it partially resonates. Take what does and leave what doesn’t.

PERSONAL READING
It's possible to book a personal reading with me. Both in person and via Skype. You can contact me through the below information:

cardgazingsonya@gmail.com
Follow me on Instagram for inspiration and more: @cardgazing.sonya

ABOUT ME
I have always been seeking for answers to the bigger questions in life. The universe therefore, responded in various ways. For instance, I became very sensitive to energies. I have always been able to help others as well through wisdom that to me sounded and felt very normal, but wasn’t to others.
Then, card reading came into my life and it felt super natural using them to translate certain energies to help others on their life’s journey.
I hope I am able to give you a little bit of my #Sparkle to help you find your #Sparkle.

Definition of Sonya = Wisdom/Knowledge
Guess this is my life’s purpose…

#cardreading #LIBRA #January

Libra,January,cardreading,joy,enjoy,reading,energy,love,tarot,horoscope,abrahamhicks,tonyrobbins,bobproctor,oprah,

Post a Comment

0 Comments