Advertisement

LIMITED SLIP DIFFERENTIAL TEAR DOWN WORN CLUTCH PACK ON 9.25ZF

LIMITED SLIP DIFFERENTIAL TEAR DOWN WORN CLUTCH PACK ON 9.25ZF In this video I tear apart my old limmited slip differential to find very worn out clutch packs causing the one tire fire.

for cool tee shirts and merch check out the store


for quality superchargers

for the best car audio enclosures check out


tuner I use


nitrous kit I use


for the best parts check out

also follow on
instagram@frostbite_ram
facebook@frostbite ram


camera I use
Canon EOS M50 with RODE mic
S9 phone
gopro hero 5 session
runcam 2

CHARGER,SCATPACK,SCAT PACK,5.7,6.4,6.2,6.1,HEMI,RAM RT,DODGE RAM 1500,RAM 1500,CAMMED RAM,CAM 5.7,SUPERCHARGED,SUPERCHARGER,BOOSTED,WHIPPLE,TURBO,9.25zf,9.25 rean end,9.25 gears,4.10s,4.56s,mopar lsd,

Post a Comment

0 Comments