Advertisement

Meaning of ALL YOUR DUCKS IN A ROW - A Short English Lesson with Subtitles

Meaning of ALL YOUR DUCKS IN A ROW - A Short English Lesson with Subtitles READ ALONG TO PRACTICE YOUR ENGLISH AND TO LEARN THE MEANING OF ALL YOUR DUCKS IN A ROW: So in English, when you say that you have all your ducks in a row, it means that you are organized and ready for something. Let's imagine that you're having a party. I always seem to be talking about parties, but let's imagine that you are planning a party. You would want to buy some snacks, you would want to invite people to the party, you would want to make sure you have everything that you need so that the party goes well. You would want to have all your ducks in a row. You would want to be really organized and well prepared. I do the same thing whenever I make a video. I write a script for the video, I make sure that my camera batteries are charged, I do a lot of things to make sure that when I go to make my video, I have all my ducks in a row so that it goes really, really well. So once again, if you have all your ducks in a row, it means that you are very organized and you are ready to do something. I hope you always have all your ducks in a row.

Because if you don't, you need to get your act together. I think we looked at this phrase a few months ago. In English, if I say to someone that they need to get their act together, or if I was to tell you that you need to get your act together, it means that you need to get yourself organized. It means that you need to be better prepared for something. So I hope that when it comes to learning English, you have all your ducks in a row, and I hope that when it comes to learning English, you don't need to get your act together. Anyways, Bob the Canadian here. Always talking about parties but, actually, I don't really have that many parties. But, it's always a good example. And I just lost my train of thought. You're learning English with me. I'm Bob the Canadian, I hope you're having a good day. For a second there, I didn't have all my ducks in a row. For a moment there, I needed to get my act together. Anyways, bye.

WANT MORE ENGLISH LESSONS? GO TO YOUTUBE AND SEARCH, "BOB THE CANADIAN"

#englishlesson #englishvocabulary #easyenglish #speakingenglish #englishgrammar #bobthecanadian

---



⌛ Be sure to watch the video TWICE today and ONCE tomorrow to reinforce the English that you have learned!



---



✅ SUBSCRIBE RIGHT HERE:



---



✅ Looking for longer English lessons? My other channel is right here:


yt:cc=on,learn english,english lesson,all your ducks in a row,meaning of all your ducks in a row,

Post a Comment

0 Comments