Advertisement

Part 2|3 - Antique Set of Drawers - Staining using a blend of Two Stain & Finishing Oil Colors

Part 2|3 - Antique Set of Drawers - Staining using a blend of Two Stain & Finishing Oil Colors This is Part 2 of a 3 part series.
It is a replay of a live I did, showing how I stained the top and drawers of this piece of furniture using Fusion's all in one, Stain & Finishing Oil.
In this video, I show you how I blended two of the stain colours to create a lighter shade of brown. In the first video I show how I mixed and painted with Miss Mustard Seed's Milk Paint (watch that here on Youtube also) and in Part 3, I'll be showing you how to seal and finish this piece.

I'm an Australian retailer for the following products which you can find on my website: www.irestorestuff.com

- Miss Mustard Seed's Milk Paint
- Fusion Mineral Paint
- Sandi Hands Gloves
- Cling On Brushes
- Staalmeester Brushes
- ReDesign by Prima Transfers

Thanks for watching & if you have any questions, please let me know in the comments.

Miss Mustard Seed,Miss Mustard Seed's Milk Paint,Milk Paint,MMSMP,Furniture paint,VOC Free,Eco-friendly,Environmentally friendly,no chemical,

Post a Comment

0 Comments