Advertisement

SUPERCELL KILLED THESE 3 THINGS with the TH13 UPDATE in Clash of Clans!

SUPERCELL KILLED THESE 3 THINGS with the TH13 UPDATE in Clash of Clans! SUPERCELL KILLED 3 THINGS with the TH13 UPDATE in Clash of Clans! These 3 things have been nerfed into oblivion with the TH13 update but i have some suggestions on how to fix some of them. #TH13 #TOWNHALL13 #TH13UPDATE

SUBSCRIBE HERE:
Hang out with me on discord at:
Follow me on Twitch:
Follow me on Twitter:
Follow me on Facebook:

ARE YOU READY FOR THE BIG LEAGUES? APPLY TO JOIN WHF AT:

Don't qualify for WHF yet? Clash with me until you are ready in my other clan: Royal Red Coats #28YLGPCJ If you aren't accepted there try our feeder clan: RRC Kingsmen #2280UJPYR

Want to see WHF wars live? Check out my buddy CarbonFin's live stream:

town hall 13,TH13,TH13 update,th13 update in coc,th 13 update news,th13 update in coc new hero,th13 update 2019,nerf,nerfed,coc nerf,th13 lavaloon,clash of clans,clash of clans update,clash of clans strategy,clash of clans youtube,clash of clans new,th13 attack strategy,clash of clans town hall 13,scattershot clash of clans,clash of clans scatter shot,clash of clans update town hall 13,th13 update coc,coc th13,coc town hall 13,max th13,

Post a Comment

0 Comments