Advertisement

Tesla Q4 Earnings Preview (what's in store?)

Tesla Q4 Earnings Preview (what's in store?) Tesla announces Q4 & full year earnings this week. Will they post a profit? What can we expect? Get 2 Free Stocks on WeBull when you deposit $100 (valued up to $1400):

🚀 Support the channel on Patreon:

As a #Tesla shareholder, I pay very close attention to quarterly results. Q3 surprised almost everyone with an unexpected net profit. This was due mostly to improving automotive margins. The #stock has been on a tear since. And Tesla hasn't slowed down. They keep optimizing and growing.

We know Q4 saw record vehicle production and deliveries but what else do Q4 2019 and the full year 2019 financial results have in store?

In this video I share what I think we can expect from an investor's point of view. In short: lots of good news and records.

As always, in this video I'm just sharing my #investment thinking process and my reasoning. Keep using your own brain. Don't be a sheep 🐑

Find me everywhere @stevenmarkryan

I love you all,
Steven

p.s. Share your thoughts below. I read ALL your comments.

Investment,Tesla,Tesla Stock,Tesla Q4,Tesla Financial Results,

Post a Comment

0 Comments