Advertisement

There's a problem happening in video games at the moment... and it needs to stop

There's a problem happening in video games at the moment... and it needs to stop Popular-mainstream video games got attacked and went with it, but now this problem is coming to Indie and Double-A games. It's something that needs to stop for the good of everyone, because in the end, it doesn't really matter... *I am just stating an opinion, not attacking any group or person*

BigfryTV's Youtube channel:

Like my page on Facebook:

Get partnered with Empire Collective (like me):

SUBSCRIBE:



My email for business inquiries: mathieuofficial@hotmail.com

If I do not reply, here's another email to contact: business@empirecollective.LA

video games,escape from tarkov,sjw,feminism,new games 2020,video games 2020,

Post a Comment

0 Comments