Advertisement

Walls + Falling MUSHUP! because there are so many parallels between them

Walls + Falling MUSHUP! because there are so many parallels between them HD is your best buddy ;)

PLEASE DO NOT REUPLOAD
(and if you do in other platform, PLEASE, give me credits. My social medias are in the description)

If you enjoy my work, why would not inviting me a coffee? ♥ [ ]

After hearing the masterpiece of Walls i read on twitter that both Falling and Walls were track number 6 in their respective album AND BOOM my head exploded and I DON'T KNOW HOW I END UP MAKING A DAMN MUSH UP BUT IT SOUNDS SO GOOD (in my opinion) THEIR VOICES TOGETHER and well, obviously the parallels between the lyrics :').
I actually wasn't going to publish it bc i feel kinda guilty to make Walls this into a larry thing (even if i think it is) just the day before Louis realise the song. But DAMN IT I NEEDED TO SHARE IT (and my bff forces me to share it too lol).
So yeah ... STREAM WALLS GUYS STREAM STREAM THE MASTERPIECE





Programs used: Sony Vegas Pro 13 & Adobe Photoshop CC
Song:

If you wanna talk or ask me something, don't be shy, just send me a message in any of my social medias

✔ TWITTER:
✔ IG: https:
✔ YOUTUBE:
✔ TUMBLR:
✔ WATTPAD:

All the love☺

#walls #louis #falling #harry

walls,louis tomlinson,falling,harry styles,album,mushup,larry stylinson,larry,larry is rising,parallels,analysis,louis and harry,one direction,track,

Post a Comment

0 Comments