Advertisement

WHAT I EAT IN A DAY! Easy, veggie filled recipes 🥕

WHAT I EAT IN A DAY! Easy, veggie filled recipes 🥕 My most requested video!! Finally filmed what I eat in a day :) I basically rotate the same 5 go to recipes, and here are a few of my favorites!

Let me know if you want me to make this a regular thing

My IG:
10% off Glossier:

What I ate:
Breakfast- 2 fried eggs with an oat milk latte
Lunch- rice and veggie bowl with a beyond meat sausage
Snacks- apple with peanut butter + special k cereal with oat milk
Dinner- Spaghetti Squash with veggies

what i eat in a day,what i eat in a day as a vegan,what i eat in a day as a vegetarian,what I eat in a day plant based,plant based diet,easy plant based recipe,plant based recipes,go to plant based recipes,vegan,vegetarian,easy recipes,my go to easy recipes,easy vegetarian recipes,young couple,couple vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments