Advertisement

Why Everyone Hates the Rise of Skywalker

Why Everyone Hates the Rise of Skywalker Remember to subscribe!!

Watch our livestream at | 9:00AM PST every day!
___


We're trying something a bit different! This is a little meme commentary of Star Wars, the Rise of Skywalker.



I grew up with the iconic first 3 movies of Star Wars, and I loved the trilogy. Star Wars: A New Hope and Return of the Jedi were inspirational movies for me. I grew up loving the characters and archetypes of Luke Skywalker, Obi Wan Kenobi, and Anakin / Darth Vader.



To say I was disappointed by the recent trilogy, The Force Awakens, The Last Jedi, and now Rise of Skywalker, is an understatement. I truly hated these movies and what Star Wars has become. I'm not normally a movie review channel, but I did want to do a Rise of Skywalker movie review - even if it doesn't do well on this channel. I think I needed to explain why the story elements of the movie and character development just fall completely flat.


There was a lot more that I wanted to do with this Star Wars Rise of Skywalker movie review. Tried my best to explain it, but unsure how well I did!



Hopefully you like a little bit of a different video! Let me know in the comments.



 Check Out Our Community!
JOIN OUR DISCORD |
Instagram Stories and Pictures |
Twitter Updates |
Support us on AMAZON! -- Click this link and anything you buy on Amazon will support me!

Editor / Videographer: Exima

Ask a question / start a discussion by coming on the live show with Devin by going here:

#RiseofSkywalker #MovieReviews #StarWars

DevinNash,Devin nash,the rise of skywalker,rise of skywalker,the last jedi,star wars movies,star wars,the rise of skywalker review,new star wars movie,rise of skywalker review,rise of skywalker scene,rise of skywalker spoilers,star wars rise of skywalker review,star wars the rise of skywalker trailer reaction,rise of skywalker reaction,star wars review rise of skywalker,the rise of skywalker review no spoilers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments