Advertisement

Why The Law of Attraction is OUTDATED in 2020 and what to do instead...

Why The Law of Attraction is OUTDATED in 2020 and what to do instead... This video I'll share why The Law of Attraction is OUTDATED in 2020 and Exactly what to do about it. If you'd like to SHIFT your current reality this year, be sure to check out my new playlist:


Join The Next FREE Meditation Activation With Me:


Join The SHIFT Academy for Monthly LIVE Coaching with Me:


Find Out Your Vibration NOW and Receive a Personalized Meditation:


#lawofattraction #spirituality #awakening

This video I'm going to show you why the law of attraction is not enough. It's being misinterpreted by so many people. I'm going to show you the process to apply instead and how this will change everything about the kind of results you are getting. Welcome back to another video. My name is Aaron and I help people expand their consciousness.

Now on this video I'm going to be sharing with you more on why the law of attraction for many people can put people on a tangent and it can also cause a lot of people that not feel like they're enough. Maybe they're doing it wrong, like why am I thinking of this thing, but I'm not experiencing what I want. And there's a lot of resistance there. I know for even me in the beginning of me learning about the law of attraction.

At the time I worked at Barney's New York, I was actually working at Nordstrom's in women's shoes and I learned about it and I started to see the correlation between what I think and what I felt and what I was experiencing. So thinking, feeling. And then experiencing and as I started to set more intentions, I started getting a different kind of result.

However, what I realized is even if I was focusing on something I wanted and intending for it, sometimes I wouldn't get the results that I want. Sometimes it would be like I would go around and I would still, I would feel this like underlying resistance and even though I'm doing what they say and all the books I saw the movie, the secret and all these things, even though I'd be doing it, I wouldn't be getting the kind of results that I wanted,

This would leave me feeling frustrated, leave me feeling like, does this process really work? What I learned from this process and what I've learned through now years of of living this lifestyle plus also helping other people to live their ideal lifestyle is knowing it's not about your thoughts creating your reality. It's not even about the law of attraction attracting something out of there, out there in the outer world, into your current life.

The key to this is understanding your vibration underneath the desire, your vibration underneath who you really are. Because you don't get in life that which you want. You don't always get that what you think. You always get a reflection of who you are, which is your identity and part of who you are. The most important part is understanding your vibrational level of consciousness.

Now look at this chart right here. Let me show you an example. And this this'll, you know, once you see this, you'll see this and that almost everything and you'll be able to, uh, see this in a very powerful way.
You've got the chart of consciousness here. If you've got shame, fear, guilt, anger, and then as you'll see, then you eventually have acceptance.

Neutrality, acceptance, reasoning, love, joy, peace, enlightenment. Everybody has a base level gravity vibration that they are currently at due to the way they think, feel, and act. These three things influenced vibration. Now imagine somebody is feeling anger. They're feeling anger at somebody that may be treated them a certain way.

For example, I know this as well. I used to feel like a, I was trying to prove people wrong that didn't believe in me and my vision of wanting to become a YouTuber. So imagine then I'm taking action and I'm thinking that I'm angry and I'm taking action. Like this is what I want to create. I'm going to show them wrong. That vibrational frequency is a slower vibration than that of joy.

Then that of love did that of even reasoning. So then the energy behind the thoughts that I have, the energy behind the emotion, I have the energy behind the action I have is anger. Guess what? That is going to block me from actually experiencing what I want. Not only is it going to block me, I'm going to create a ton of resistance along the way. I'm doing it because I'm trying to prove people wrong at some external reason rather...

Song
Adventures by A Himitsu
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0

Music released by Argofox
Music provided by Audio Library

law of attraction,the law of attraction,law of attraction 2020,outdated law of attraction,the law of attraction is outdated,Why The Law of Attraction is OUTDATED,law of attraction outdated,manifestation 2020,aaron doughty,aaron doughty law of attraction,Why The Law of Attraction is OUTDATED in 2020 and what to do instead,raise your vibration,how to manifest in 2020,law of attraction upgrade,the shift experience,outdated belief systems,outdated beliefs,outdated,

Post a Comment

0 Comments