Advertisement

WIG TRANSFORMATION | How to cut LONG hair into a SHORT bob|fringe Haircut & Styling TUTORIAL

WIG TRANSFORMATION | How to cut LONG hair into a SHORT bob|fringe Haircut & Styling TUTORIAL Hey guys welcome back; if you’re new to my channel you’re also very welcome.

Today’s video is going to be a wig transformation. I will be showing you how I cut a long wig (hair) into a bob with a fringe.

I started by cutting the fringe first, I then worked on the rest of the hair. The hair is quite long, so I took a little off the length and I also took some weight off the ends before I started to create my bob shape.

After cutting I dried the wig using a medium size round brush and my hairdryer. I then went in with my regular size straighteners for a smoother finish.

I hope you enjoy the video, have a lovely day and I will see you next time.

Instagram: @TYÉOLU
Twitter: @TYÉOLU

wig,wigs,transformation,haircut,bob cut,fringe cut,

Post a Comment

0 Comments