Advertisement

You've Already Got It - Week 4, Day 1 - The Gospel Truth

You've Already Got It - Week 4, Day 1 - The Gospel Truth You can learn more and order this product here:

Most Christians believe that God can do anything, and many believe that He has made promises to heal, deliver, bless, and prosper His children. But some of these same believers find themselves unable to reconcile the Word with what they experience. They live in frustration or disillusionment, wondering why God’s promises don’t seem to be working for them. But God is no respecter of persons (Rom. 2:11). What He has done for one, He’s done for all.

With Andrew’s You've Already Got It! teaching, you’ll learn how to go from frustration to fulfillment in your relationship with God and His promises. The truth is, you’re not waiting on God to bless you. He has already done it!

Follow Andrew Wommack Ministries on your favorite social platform:
- Facebook:
- Instagram:
- Twitter:
- Pinterest:
- YouTube:
- Periscope:

Learn about Charis Bible College at
Learn about upcoming events at

00:30 Welcome to our Monday's broadcast of The Gospel Truth.
03:49 Here's two of the statements that I've mentioned a lot during this series, but they just revolutionized my life. Faith doesn't move God. God has already moved by grace.
10:13 And so, think about this, Gabriel, when he showed up says, at the beginning of your supplication, the commandment came.
13:32 Again, I've said this before, but the word of God is like a mirror or it's like a window that you look through to see into the spiritual realm.
16:57 I know that in the spirit realm things are happening and I just continue to stand on my faith, and if I don't quit, if I don't waver in my faith, I believe that what I have in the spirit realm will become manifest and dominate in this physical world.
21:06 And this time when the messenger from God appears, he says, fear not, Daniel, from the first day that you set your heart to seek the Lord, God gave the command, and I'm come to give you explanation.

Truth

Post a Comment

0 Comments