Advertisement

Battle Royale is coming to Modern Warfare!

Battle Royale is coming to Modern Warfare! Today we are discussing the the LEAKS and EVIDENCE of us possibly getting battle royale in call of duty modern warfare is it possibly coming soon? well i believe it is only a matter of time before we get battle royale in modern warfare it would be a shame if they did not release battle royale into the game but sure we all know how much the fans are thought of :/ i have missed a couple of weeks uploads as i have been busy with work etc but i plan to have 8-10 scheduled videos by next Friday so i will be up to date for quite a while! xo

My Previous Video!
Discovering Fade Grips! Unboxing & Review! - Crazy £15 GIVEAWAY!


Powered by 🔥FADE GRIPS🔥 DISCOUNT CODE “PIFFY” FOR 20% OFF!👌

Channel Link


F O L L O W M E:
☆ I N S T A G R A M ☆:
☆ T W I T T E R ☆:
☆ G A M E B A T T L E S ☆:

SONGS USED
Rob Gasser - Happy [NCS Release]
Arizona Zervas - Roxanne OFFICIAL INSTRUMENTAL (ReProd. envyral) 2019

☆ UPLOADS EVERY WEDNESDAY AND SUNDAY! ☆

TODAYS SCRIPT!
with SEASON 2 fast approaching will we be getting BATTLE ROYALE on MODERN WARFARE? Hello YOUTUBE my name is PIFFY the NORTHERN IRISH GAMER and TODAY Im going to be ANSWERING ALL of your QUESTIONS on BATTLE ROYALE in MODERN WARFARE! with SEASON 2 just AROUND THE CORNER the question on everybody’s mind is will we be getting a BATTLE ROYALE MODE! Before we get into today’s topic could I ask you to subscribe to my channel and like this video this small support goes a long way thanks you! Now on with the video! Well let’s look at it realistically! We have seen LOTS of LEAKS from the release of this call of duty title but one in particular is really eye catching here we have the supposed Modern Warfare Battle royale map as you can see from the photo the map is made up of maps from special ops, groundwar and gunfight maps! The battle royale map feautures operation kavalda, operation paladin, operation crosswind and operation headhunter these are the special ops maps featured we also have karats river quarry, tarorsk district and Krovnic farm land the ground war maps and gunfight map gulag showers in the bottom right corner which I still would be sceptical on this one as there is not really any solid evidence as you can’t really tell if it is gulag showers or not in this photo but all these maps combined are what this years battle royale map are made up off! I believe this leak could be the actual battle royale map! As we have another leak to back this map up as you can see here we have a player using a Deseret eagle and he appears to me hovering ontop of the leaked battle royale map so if we put the minimap leak alongside the in game leak they do align up pretty closely! There is definitely similarities in both these photos proving the point that these leaks could be real! Battle royale first came to call of duty in black ops 4 and was a major shock to the community that such a game mode was not continued in modern warfare but with in recent years call of duty seem to realise major parts of they’re game half way through the games life as with world war 2 it took us nearly 4 months to have custom gun camos a feature that should have been real eased at the start of the game with black ops 4 it took us 2 months to get league play and with modern warfare I believe it is another example of releasing the game and missing out major features such as a battle royale mode! When you look at the amount of people still making YouTube content on black ops 4 battle royale and the amount of gamers still streaming black ops 4 simply for battle royale mode it is about time infinity ward got their finger out and brought this feature to the latest call of duty title modern warfare!
For those of you wondering where I have been this last two weeks I have been busy with work and I have also been prepping videos I have 3 videos planned after this one that will keep me going for 2 weeks but I am going away next weekend to watch football and then that Monday I could possibly be working away from home for a couple weeks so i have been trying to prep as many videos as I can working with as little time and possible trying to make ends meet if I do end up away for 2-4 weeks I want to try and have my videos scheduled to upload after today’s video my next upload will be my promised how I got strip searched for weed and I will be doing this video in two parts as it is quite a long funny story stay posted for that video you don’t want to miss it then I have a few topic ideas for future commentary’s but I’m hoping before I go away next Friday that I have atleast 8-10 videos scheduled to upload so that will keep me going for over a month! So the answer to the question will we be getting a battle royale mode? Time will only tell with season 2 dropping on the 11th of February it is highly speculated! Piffy

Battle royale is coming to modern warfare,when is battle royale coming to modern warfare,Discovering Fade Grips! Unboxing & Review! - Crazy £15 GIVEAWAY!,lil piffy,piffy,modern warfare battle royale leak,modern warfare battle royale gameplay,modern warfare battle royale map,battle royale season 2,modern warfare battle royale season 2,modern warfare battle royale season 1,call of duty modern warfare season 1 battle royale,battle royale leak,new cod leaks,new leaks cod,

Post a Comment

0 Comments