Advertisement

Experiencing a Concentration Camp (5)

Experiencing a Concentration Camp (5) This was a very unique experience for me. This is mainly because throughout my life, since elementary school maybe, I had been aware of WWII and concentration camps and Hitler. Going to one for the first time was very strange. I felt a weird presence that seemed out of place. While this camp wasn't well known, it still had an impact in the war and on the Jewish. Again, please be respectful and leave some of your thoughts in the description. Peace.

SKIP TO THIS TIME FOR THE END OF THE CONCENTRATION CAMP CONTENT
4:34

Music Used:
😔 Sad Ambiental Music (No Copyright) -
Nicolai Patricio - Ten Thousand Miles Alone -

My Previous Video -
Subscribe Here:
Check Out My Social Media:
Instagram:

Editing Software and Camera Equipment:
LumaFusion:
iMovie:
PowerDirector Video Editor App:
GoPro Hero+:
Sony HX80:
Canon M50 -

concentration camps,concentration camp,auschwitz camp,josef mengele,adolf hitler,adolf,germany,history,ww2,concentration,music,caught on camera,jews,

Post a Comment

0 Comments