Advertisement

💕FACTS & SECRETS OF YOUR CRUSH!💕(lover, specific person, etc) pick a flower

💕FACTS & SECRETS OF YOUR CRUSH!💕(lover, specific person, etc) pick a flower TIMESTAMP :
1. 03:18
2. 24:57
3. 45:42

💫Come check out some fun-inspiring and creative videos I've created on my other channel! @amourinette💫

EASY POWERFUL LOVE SPELL! :


4 WAYS TO MANIFEST LOVE! :


LAW OF ATTRACTION TIPS! :


~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🌟 PERSONAL READING SERVICE 🌟
PLEASE READ BELOW FIRST BEFORE PROCEEDING!!

Before you contact me for a personal reading, please make sure that you understand my style of channeling and tarot reading. It’s great if you’ve watched several videos on my youtube first to get a feel of my energy. If you truly feel called to get a reading with me, please do send an email! But do understand that I take my readings seriously and professionally, so only contact me if you want guidance and willing to communicate clearly and respectfully.

When you do email me, I will first sense if our vibrations match or not. In any under circumstances, I have the right to decline or cancel a reading so please do not take it personally if I decide not to go further with your request. Know that any payments made are final and there’s no refund option. But if reading has been paid by client and somehow I’m unable to do the reading, I will then refund it. All of my readings will be sent to your email in digital forms such as files and photos.

If you’ve contacted me and agreed to pay but then disappear away before paying, and without confirming a cancelation with me by not replying to my email at all, I have the right to refuse any future readings you may request to me again.

In every payment invoice I send to clients through Paypal, there is a complete terms and conditions description that you will automatically agree to when making payments. So please read and pay attention.

Thank you!
vvvvvvvvvv

🌟 RATES 🌟

☽ $12 Simple reading ☾
For 1 basic question using one Tarot deck, reading goes up to 10-15 minutes

☽ $24 Complex reading v.1 ☾
For 1 deep question (detailed look into a situation and everyone involved) using one Tarot deck and another Oracle deck, reading goes up to 20-25 minutes

☽ $42 Complex reading v.2 ☾
For 2 deep questions (detailed look into a situation and everyone involved) using one Tarot deck and another Oracle deck, reading goes up to 40 minutes

☽ $84 In-depth Life reading ☾
Complete reading for all areas of life (career, love, finance, family, etc) I will use many different card decks, a mixed of Tarot and Oracle. Reading goes up to 1 hour +

☽ $149 or $204 VIDEO reading ☾
High quality recorded video in mp4 in the style and format just like my youtube videos! You may choose weather you want me to privately post it on youtube (private specific link) or send the mp4 file to your google drive. Video starts from 30 minutes to 1 hour long more, depends on which package you purchase.

☽ INTUITIVE ART PIECE starts from $40-$100+☾
A special commissioned digital style painting. I will create an intuitive painting special just for you while tuning into your energy, Higher-Self, and spirit guides. This painting could be a symbol, object, colours, abstraction, etc that's meant to bring you the best vibration positive energy. You may be able to use this as a wallpaper, or even print it out and hang on your wall! This can definitely work like a Law of Attraction vision board!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~

⭐️ SOCIAL & WEBSITE :
instagram :
website :
🌜CONTACT : adoraslight@gmail.com
💎DONATE :

◈ BG picture from Pixabay
◈ Disclaimer : This is for entertainment purposes ONLY! Any advice given should be taken with as entertainment. Your personal choices determine your own experiences. By no means the information I share is for a replacement of any health needs.

cindy antoinette,adoraslight,light of adora,pick a card,pick a pile,divination witch,tarot card reading prediction,oracle card reading prediction,love relationship tarot reading,soulmate relationship,twin flame relationship,facts and secrets about of your crush,tarot cards,oracle cards,love spell,love ritual,

Post a Comment

0 Comments