Advertisement

How I Take Notes in Medical School

How I Take Notes in Medical School In this video I show you how I take notes preparing for class and also how I take notes during class.

Music by Epidemic Sound:
Wait a minute- Snake City
Only in Dreams- Ealot
Cold Brew- Dylan Sitts

Gear used:
Camera:
Gimbal:
Drone:
Camera Lens:
First Aid Step Book:
Backpack:

medical school,caribbean med school,carribean med school,caribbean medical school,UMHS,vlog,vlogger,st kitts,island life,island school,new vlog,med school vlog,med student,medical student,medical student vlog,med student vlog,future doctor,MD vlog,vlogging MD,caribbean,caribbean life,new vlogger,med school,day in my life,day in the life,vlogging,island living,up and coming,on the rise vlogger,on the rise youtuber,youtuber,

Post a Comment

0 Comments