Advertisement

How to Study for Exams - 5 Revision Tips ft. Simon Clark

How to Study for Exams - 5 Revision Tips ft. Simon Clark Get a 30-day free trial of CuriosityStream - and use the code ALI at checkout!

If you sign up to CuriosityStream, you also get access to Nebula for free, where I'll be posting exclusive content that you won't find on YouTube.

My Nebula profile:

Check out Simon Clark on:
Twitter:
Youtube:

00:43 - Tip #1 - Spaced repetition diary
03:04 - Tip #2 - Better results in less time
04:56 - Tip #3 - Make studying great again
06:36 - Tip #4 - Take care of yourself
09:09 - Tip #5 - Don't compare yourself to others

My new discord server - (where we chat about books, productivity, study tips, podcasts and other wholesome things)

💌 Sign up to my weekly email newsletter -
🌍 My website / blog -
🎙My weekly podcast -
📸 Instagram -
🐦 Twitter -
📕 Facebook -

My Spotify profile -

🎥 My YouTube Camera Gear -

Who am I:
I'm Ali, a junior doctor working in Cambridge, UK. I make videos about medicine, technology, productivity and lifestyle design. I also have a weekly podcast with my brother ( and I write a weekly email newsletter that contains some quick thoughts + links to interesting things (

🌍 My website / blog -


If you’d like to talk, I’d love to hear from you. Tweeting @AliAbdaal directly will be the quickest way to get a response, but if your question is very long, feel free to email me at hi@aliabdaal.com. I try my best to reply to things but there sadly aren't enough hours in the day to respond to everyone 😭

how to study,studying for exams,study tips,studying tips,how to study science,spaced repetition,revision timetable,how to study effectively,how to prepare for exams,how to prepare for lectures,study with me,how to revise,study techniques,exam revision,college study tips,how to study for exams,study motivation,revision tips,best way to study,how to get good grades,how i study,study hacks,memory palace,how to memorize,ali abdaal,simon clark,

Post a Comment

0 Comments