Advertisement

I Fought A Professional DBFZ Player And....

I Fought A Professional DBFZ Player And.... HOW DO I BLOCK THAT!? This time in our high rank dragonball fighterz online matches we are playing against a professional Dbfz player Cloud805! Will we able to win against his team of Kid Buu, Dbs broly, and ssj goku? Or will my krillin fall and just kinda stay on the ground

Support This Channel:
Follow me on twitter:
Follow me on twitch:

If you enjoyed the video make sure to hit the like button and subscribe! Feel free to share the video with anybody else you feel would enjoy it!

High rank dragonball fighterz and high rank dbfz commentary!

#Dragonball #Dbfz

DragonballfighterZ,Dotodoya,dragon,ball,fighterz,anime,fighting,Ranked,games,beginner,guides,character,new,characters,broly,bardock,goku,krillin,yamcha,High,rank,dragonball,dotodoya,Dotodoya ranked matches,Dbfz ranked matches,High rank dbfz,High rank dbs broly,Dbs broly combos,High rank kid buu,Kid buu combos,Dbfz season 2,Season 2 dlc,Dbs broly dlc,Fighterz dlc,Dbfz commentary,fighting games,

Post a Comment

0 Comments