Advertisement

Mistake: Softbody Tetris V19 (Sorry for that)

Mistake: Softbody Tetris V19 (Sorry for that) Mistake Version.
This is my Softbody Tetris Version V19 with some mistakes.
I still wanted to upload it so you can see what problems can arise when creating animations.
It also looks kind of interesting anyway.
The differences in brightness can arise when rendering with multiple computers if you do not take the necessary precautions.
The hair is not visible in some places. Of course, there are also many people with bald or little hair, but actually the hair should be clearly visible everywhere.
In the end there were problems with the tetromino falling down. But that looks funny.
Why did I upload it despite the errors?
I have very little time and the rendering time is huge. The next upload takes several days or weeks. All the effort would be free (even if it's my own fault). That is why I have now uploaded this version.
I hope for your understanding.
Please write it in the comments if it is ok.

ASMR for my eyes ;)
I love the original Tetris game.
Relax and enjoy this Tetris video. Some people make it happy and satisfied. It also has a calming effect.

Rendertime: 76 hours. Three PC and 1 Quadro RTX 8000, 2 Titan RTX and 2 Titan xP.

C4D4U: Animations and any tutorials



******************************* ❤️❤️❤️

You want to support me? 😍



Thanks a lot for this ❤️
The donations flow into hardware, software and, of course, sweets that I will eat while creating the animations.

******************************* ❤️❤️❤️

The music I have create by myself.
I used a MIDI File and Ableton LIVE to change the sounds. It makes a lot of fun to make music. But I have less time. This is the reason there are not many other music from me.

Tetris,Tetrominos,Game,ASMR,Hair,Comb,pink,Cinema 4D,C4D,RedShift3D,Mistake,

Post a Comment

0 Comments