Advertisement

My Crush Uses Her Feet As Hands

My Crush Uses Her Feet As Hands To get your story animated, write to us: featuretruestory@gmail.com

if you are a studio, an animator, designer or voice actor and you'd like to contribute, you can also write to us at this address. We're always looking for new talents to grow our storyteller's team.

Transcript:

Hi, my name is Robert and I am twenty four years old. I am about to share my experience of how I found out a secret about a girl I liked and how this secret changed the whole dynamic between us.
In the sophomore year of the political science department, there’s a girl named Skylar. There is nothing unusual or extraordinary about her, yet, she is still the talk of the whole campus.
Actually, here’s the real deal behind Skylar’s popularity: she maintains her distance from people. She talks to no one, and avoids coming in contact with anyone even by accident. Her brother is always by her side, doing all her work for her, from opening her car doors to feeding her.

born,without arms,girl without arms,crush without arms,inspiring,inspired,live life,love life,loving life,inspiring story,inspiring stories,My Story Animated,ACTUALLY HAPPENED,Dory Story,Share My Story,Dear Diary,Short Stories,Real True Stories Animated,My Life - My Story,True Tales,Real Life Talk,My Story,Teen Stories,Meet My Story,Clip Story,Teen life,Life Story Animated,Life Diary,storybooth,My Story Shared,

Post a Comment

0 Comments