Advertisement

My Regrets and Lessons on Beginner Mountaineering Gear

My Regrets and Lessons on Beginner Mountaineering Gear I share the things I love, my regrets, mistakes and lessons from the last few years of gear decisions. I take you through my major technical gear purchases from my beginner mountaineering gear such as crampon, boots, harness, helmet, ice axes and more.

Scarpa Phantom Tech
Grivel Mont Blanc Axe
Grivel G14 Crampons
Wild Country Trad Harness
Outdoor Research Gloves
Camp Helmet
Black Diamond ATC
Black Diamond Guide Pro
Black Diamond HMS Carabiner


// GOT QUESTIONS?
Put em here in the comments section :)

// POPULAR VIDEOS
How to Prepare Your Gear (and body) for Everest Base Camp


How to Buy Gear that Lasts!


Learn the Basics of Altitude



//MY RESOURCES & EBOOKS ➭
🧦My Essential Gear Guide:
🏔️Basic Trekking Kit List:


// 📆 WORKOUT PROGRAMS ➭
Mountain Strength:
Uphill Endurance:
Trek Starter:
Sample Week:
Everest Base Camp:
Kilimanjaro:


// PERSONAL ONLINE COACHING?
Want me to design a program just for you? Get in touch!


👜 SHOP - MERCH ➭




// CREEP ON
Instagram -
Facebook -
Twitter


// BLOG + WEBSITE


#chasemountains #strongerforlonger

beginner mountaineer,beginner mountaineering gear,trekking peak gear,boots,harness,helmet,scarpa phantom tech review,grivel g14,grivel mont blanc ice axe,ice axe,crampons,grivel,wild country harness,mountaineering,climbing,rock climbing,alpinism,training for alpinism,training for alpine climbing,training for mountaineering,training for mountain climbing,training for mountain hiking,

Post a Comment

0 Comments