Advertisement

SATAN HAS TAKEN MANY OF YOU TO THE VERY EDGE OF DESTRUCTION ❤️ Love Letter from Jesus

SATAN HAS TAKEN MANY OF YOU TO THE VERY EDGE OF DESTRUCTION ❤️ Love Letter from Jesus ❤️ TEXT TO VIDEO CONTENT & RELATED MESSAGES ❤️ Not yet available
❤️ THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT ❤️
❤️ PERSONAL RHEMA FROM JESUS ❤️
❤️ DE - EN - FR - IT - ES - RU - HR - TR - ZH - RO - FIL - PL - SW - FI - MN ❤️
❤️ EBOOKS, PDF's, AUDIO's & VIDEO's ❤️
❤️ BROWSE & COMPARE GOD's REVELATIONS ❤️
PLAYLIST ❤️ LOVE LETTERS FROM JESUS ❤️
PLAYLIST ❤️ TRUMPET CALL OF GOD ❤️
PLAYLIST ❤️ THE THIRD TESTAMENT ❤️
PLAYLIST ❤️ JESUS EXPLAINS SCRIPTURE ❤️
PLAYLIST ❤️ REVELATIONS THRU JACOB LORBER ❤️
❤️ CLARE's WEBSITE WITH FULL MESSAGES IN EN ❤️
❤️ CLARE's NEW VIMEO CHANNEL IN EN ❤️

❤️ HEAVENTALK FOR HEARTDWELLERS ❤️

Jesus says...
Satan has taken many of you to the very edge of Destruction

February 5, 2020 - Words from Jesus to Sister Clare

(Clare) My dear ones, may the angels of God watch over and protect you. May the sweetness of our Savior bring you joy.

Four days ago, I was on the precipice of Despair. Old wounds had been ripped open, communication was agonizing and inflammatory, at best. It seemed that I couldn’t do anything right. Accusations flew through the air and painful memories from 20 years ago came from a deep place in my heart. I was crumbling under this attack and had nowhere to turn.

We were dealing with a soul who needed to move on to the next place the Lord had prepared for them. But Ezekiel and I kept getting sideways, so we could not understand each other. He would say one thing; I would hear another and vice versa. This lasted for a good three days, and I was beginning to lose hope in all that God was doing. It was so dark!!! And so unexpected - but deeply threatening. Then I heard the Lord’s voice...

(Jesus) “Do you trust Me?”

(Clare) In this moment, Lord I am so afraid of losing everything, I don't know what to say?

(Jesus) “I have made you promises I will not go back on.”

(Clare) He said this as He fingered my wedding ring. Lord, I am broken inside and on the verge of tears 24/7. Please help us. Please help me. Have You taken away my protection because of sin?

(Jesus) “How do I answer that?”

(Clare) With the truth?

(Jesus) “There are many reasons for this right now, and it is good for you to look at all avenues that might be Guilt. But in the main, this is a fiery trial you must endure. And I am with you, Clare. You will not be put to shame.

“What is happening now is the result of many accumulated errors. Things I have not been able to communicate to you. I have tried, but they are beyond you.

“And as far as this soul in question goes, I do not want them here now. Will you please take a firm hold of My hand as you walk across these hot coals? I will not abandon you. Only, lean on Me significantly harder and I will set your path straight. OK?”

(Clare) OK, Lord.

(Jesus) “Now, do what you must do.”

(Clare) And namely, it was the unpleasant task of making arrangements for a soul to move on to another destination.

LINK TO TEXT AT THE TOP

Destruction,Satan,Love Letter from Jesus,Trust Jesus,precipice of despair,agony,memories,attack,voice of God,misunderstanding,promises,lose everything,Gods Protection,sin,guilt,shame,trial,errors,result,hot coals,icy precipice,task,personal opinion,rear,holiness,community,joy,integrity,Self-Knowledge,despair,slippery,demise,Will of God,Vigilance,Love of God,frontal attack,tests,

Post a Comment

0 Comments