Advertisement

The MOST PRACTICAL Exercises to Build your Glutes

The MOST PRACTICAL Exercises to Build your Glutes These are my favourite, go-to and MOST PRACTICAL exercises to build glutes… that booty! The exercises are easy to do, safe compared to others and highly effective! 🍑🍑🍑

This is a complementary video to my self-experiment glute video, check it out to LEARN THE BEST TECHNIQUE HIP THRUST TECHNIQUE:
Read more about this on my blog:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

✅ Subscribe to embodybyfit here:✅


My other channels:
👩‍🍳 Nutrition and Recipes:
🏃‍♀️ Running:
💡 Productivity:
🌟 Lifestyle & Mindfulness:

embodybykaren on Social Media:
Website:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Snapchat: @embodybykaren

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

👩‍🔬 About me:
I'm a medical student (Doctor of Medicine VI) and a certified personal trainer. I'm currently on a pathway to a fellowship of Nutritional and Environmental Medicine. I aspire to become a sports physician in the future. I have a passion for learning and researching things to optimise my life and I love sharing it with others! I believe in holistic living, especially the aspects of fitness, nutrition, mindfulness and productivity.

About this video:
This is a fitness video outlining the most practical exercises to build glutes.

practical glute exercises,easy glute exercises to do,practical exercises to build glutes,practical exercises to build booty,glute exercises for women,glute exercises with resistance bands,glute exercises to do at gym,glute exercises for runners,best glute exercises to build a bum,bulid a bigger bum exercises,build stronger glutes exercises,embodybykaren,easiest glute exercises,glute exercises most effective,glute exercises to lift bum,best exercises to build glutes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments