Advertisement

Weekly Reading Vlog || huge unhaul, bts comeback & rereading a favourite book || feb 17th - 23rd

Weekly Reading Vlog || huge unhaul, bts comeback & rereading a favourite book || feb 17th - 23rd Hi! Thanks for taking the time to watch one of my videos, I now dub you my personal favorite human 💜


Hey hey, booktube fam, here's the newest weekly reading vlog, or should I say a Sunday reading vlog? xD last week was eventful though, many good books, a new bts album (have you listened to it??), a new bookstagram theme ... let's hang :D

#weeklyreadingvlog #readingvlog #mapofthesoul7

✮ people/booktubers mentioned ✮
Clara @thebookwormofnotredame


✮ books mentioned ✮
Beneath the sugar sky by Seanan Mcguire
Emergency contact by Mary H. K. Choi
Making faces by Amy Harmon
Muse of nightmares by Laini Taylor
Daisy Jones and the six by Taylor Jenkins Reed
Always never yours by Emily Wibberley & Austin Siegmund Broka

✮ other videos ✮
◁◁ Previous video on me channel
Weekly Reading Vlog || contemporaryathon, p.s. I still love you and 24h basically readathon attempt


▷▷ Next video on my channel
Plan with me - January reading journal setup

✮ about ✮
First time on my channel? Hi, nice to meet you :D My name is Ziva and I've always loved reading. I decided to start making videos talking about books (and other things) to meet more people who are into reading and to join in on the fun that is booktube. I hope you like the content you see here and I hope we can become friends.

✮ let's be friends on ✮
💜 Bookstagram:
💜 Twitter:
💜 Goodreads:

💜 Contact Mail: contactreaderlife@gmail.com

Music provided by Vlog No Copyright Music.
Creative Commons - Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported - CC BY-SA
Song: Dizaro - Love Blind
Video Link:
Song: MusicbyAden - Your Story
Video Link:
Song: S O U N D S - Young (feat. Brianna Corona)
Video Link:

reader life,reading,reading vlog,weekly reading vlog,weekly vlog,reading books,books,books with chloe,ya books,reading contemporary books,ya,book unhaul,huge book unhaul,calligraphy practice,bookstagram,how to bookstagram,bookstagram theme,new bookstagram theme,

Post a Comment

0 Comments