Advertisement

ASMR Let's Take It SSLLLOOOOWWWWW With Slow Relaxing Triggers

ASMR Let's Take It SSLLLOOOOWWWWW With Slow Relaxing Triggers Hi there! It's kkumo ASMR.
I'm here, so you can relax :3

This time, we're gonna take it slow....
I think my natural style of asmr is usually fast, but I wanted to try slow style as well.
I wish to be able to do both, as I my vision for this channel is to be diverse and contain many asmr types :)

Feel free to comment! Relax and sleep well.
~kkumo

☁☁♕☁♕☁♕☁♕☁☁

Twitter ~


Donation to the channel ~


Help me with subtitles ~


☁☁♕☁♕☁♕☁♕☁☁

What is ASMR?
Autonomous sensory meridian response (ASMR), sometimes auto sensory meridian response, is a tingling sensation that typically begins on the scalp and moves down the back of the neck and upper spine. A pleasant form of paresthesia, it has been compared with auditory-tactile synesthesia and may overlap with frisson.
ASMR signifies the subjective experience of "low-grade euphoria" characterized by "a combination of positive feelings and a distinct static-like tingling sensation on the skin". It is most commonly triggered by specific auditory or visual stimuli, and less commonly by intentional attention control.
[Wikipedia]

#ASMR #Tingles

ASMR,kkumo ASMR,kkumo,tingles,relax,relaxing,video before bed,video before sleep,triggers,asmr for sleep,asmr take is slow,slow asmr,slow triggers,slow asmr triggers,asmr slow,asmr slow triggers,asmr slow tapping,slow tapping,asmr slow tap,slow tap,female asmr,half face asmr,

Post a Comment

0 Comments