Advertisement

Can I Beat The World's BEST Smash Bros Players?

Can I Beat The World's BEST Smash Bros Players? If I were to challenge the current best 3 players in the world in Smash Ultimate, MK Leo, Samsora and Tweek, would I be able to beat any of them at all or even take a game? In today's challenge we find out!

Subscribe for more! Like if you enjoyed!

►Click here to subscribe!
►MKLeo:
►Samsora:
►Tweek:

►Animal Crossing Switch GIVEAWAY:
►SUBMIT YOUR MEMES:
►Twitter:
►Watch My Live Stream:

►Video editors:

#MKLeo #OP #SmashBrosUltimate

Chilezero,GonzaloZeRo,CT ZeRo,ZeRo,ZeRoChile,ChileZeRo,ZeRo MK,CT ZeRo tips,CT ZeRo guides,Gonzalo ZeRo Barrios,Smash in Chile,CT ZeRo videos,Chilezero videos,CT ZeRo's youtube channel,Competitive Smash Bros,Super Smash Bros series,Smash tournament,Smash Bros 3DS,Smash 4,Smash 4 ZeRo,Smash 4 demo,TSM,Team Solo Mid,TSM ZeRo,Smash Bros,Smash Bros Ultimate,tempo storm,

Post a Comment

0 Comments