Advertisement

Getting my mojo back @ the dumpsters({ PART 1)

Getting my mojo back @ the dumpsters({ PART 1) Happy Monday everyone! Hope everyone had a fantabulous weekend! As you will see I went out diving after work Saturday and Sunday night... And I actually found STUFF! FINALLY lol. I found some pretty cool stuff too! I am also going back out tonight too so hopefully I find a lot more tonight but I wanted to upload this video to hold you guys over because I am hoping that tonights video will be amazing to say the least... Well let's hope lol. Any who hope you all enjoy this dive video and if so please give it a big ol thumbs up :) I am also 40 subscribers away from 5000!!! so in order to give away an amazing goody box for reaching 5000 subs I need you guys to subscribe if you've yet to do so! Believe me you do not want to miss out on this giveaway! It is going to be epic!
I am about to go back out tonight... IN THE DANG RAIN TOO :( But a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do haha...So hopefully I can get this slow upload to hurry the heck up so I can get back out to the dumpsters asap!! I will talk to you all in those comments down below! And as always HAPPY DIVING ;)




MY EMAIL: zimmtwins4@gmail.com

dumpsters({

Post a Comment

0 Comments