Advertisement

#HighClass #Puppies Available of Different Breeds, Baadal Bhandaari Pathankot 9878474748

#HighClass #Puppies Available of Different Breeds, Baadal Bhandaari Pathankot 9878474748 Hello Everyone.
I'm Baadal Bhandaari, owner of Baadal Bhandaari’s Multi Super Speciality Kennels and Pet Stores, Pathankot Punjab.
I am Breeding Dogs from last 22+ years and I am Behaviorist for Dogs.
Today I am going to share some French Mastiff, Rottweiler, Golden Retriever, Beagle, German Shepherd, Labrador Puppies of topmost quality for your homes.
I hope you will like this video.
If you find these puppies adorable, and want to get one for your family, please feel free to contact us. For more details please call me @ 9878474748.
May Shri Sai Nath Prabhu Bless everyone.

Rott weiler Puppies,Golden Retriever Puppies,Labrador puppies,French Mastiff Puppies,Beagle puppies,High Class Puppies,Best Dog Breeder in India,Best dog breeder near me,

Post a Comment

0 Comments