Advertisement

I Made Killbot WHOLESOME - Geometry Dash

I Made Killbot WHOLESOME - Geometry Dash I BEAT KILLBOT AGAIN FOR THIS
only the 4th time but it was WORTH IT
Anywayyyys I hope you guys like this for the time being, my 2nd attempt at creating content besides previews or completions or somethin :p (Aside from the impersonator review)

Edited song for GD:

Thanks for watching
Catch up with me on my social stuffs
-Subscribe:
-Twitch:
-Discord server (Verified phone users only):
-Deviantart:
-Merch:

geometry,dash,zylenox,extreme,demon,killbot,lithifusion,wholesome,i made wholesome,geometry dash,geometry dash killbot,killbot wholesome,extreme demon,memory demon,devin martin,geometry dash lithifusion,devin martin killbot,killbot sped up,spazzmatic polka,kevin macleod,kevin macleod spazzmatic polka,

Post a Comment

0 Comments