Advertisement

I spoke to My Dying Bride's Aaron Stainthorpe on the most depressing day of the year!

I spoke to My Dying Bride's Aaron Stainthorpe on the most depressing day of the year! I was able to sit down with the legendary Aaron Stainthorpe of My Dying Bride all about their new album 'The Ghost of Orion' out March 6th.
Subscribe :

Buy 'The Ghost of Orion' right here :

You can also find me:

Instagram : @themetaltris
Twitter : @themetaltris
Web : www.themetaltris.com

Business email : tristanhpratt@gmail.com

Music by Alex Davies @ Atlas Studios:

my dying bride,my dying bride your broken shore,my dying bride the cry of mankind,my dying bride full album,my dying bride for you,my dying bride live,my dying bride turn loose the swans,my dying bride for my fallen angel,my dying bride scarborough fair,my dying bride roads,my dying bride the dreadful hours,my dying bride new song,my dying bride interview,aaron stainthorpe,my dying bride behind the scenes,my dying bride review,the metal tris interview,

Post a Comment

0 Comments