Everyone needs a vacation, and as a small business owner taking one can be quite the task. In this video I will show you the proper steps I take when I am going to be out of the office for an extended amount of time. Planning is key, and if you plan your time away correctly, you won't have a huge load of work or issues to sort through when you return. Enjoy! ------------------------------------------------------------------------
I Hope you enjoy this Vlog and my channel - please hit that thumbs up if you liked it and subscribe for more videos (New Vlogs Uploaded Weekly p.s. I MEAN IT THIS TIME!).
MY MOST USED DJ GEAR (w/Purchase Links)
-ADJ TRI PARS:
-ADJ DOTZ TPAR:
-CHAUVET 350 SPOT:
-ADJ IKON LED:
-EV EKX 15:
-EV EKX 18P:
-EV ZLX 15:
-PIONEER DDJ SX2:
-VMODA HEADPHONES:
-GTD AUDIO WIRESS MICS:
-Shure SM58 Microphone:
-Microphone Stand:
-Speaker Stands:
-Subwoofer Poles:
- MAGLINER Cart:
-DJ FACADE:
-DJ Table:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
MY VLOG GEAR (w/Purchase Links)
-Iphone 7+:
-Canon 700D:
Edited On: Adobe Premiere Pro

0 Comments