Advertisement

LOWEST STAR POINTS POSSIBLE? - Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

LOWEST STAR POINTS POSSIBLE? - Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door Have you ever wondered how few Star Points you can beat this game with? So did I. Using glitches I tried to avoid as many Star Points as I could. Here is the result.
Huge props to the Paper Mario Speedrunning Community for discovering these tricks and completely breaking the game.
I would highly recommend looking up the names of the tricks I use. You'll find a lot of them have an interesting history.
---
Join my Discord ►

paper,mario,ttyd,the,thousand,year,door,and,gamecube,fatguy,chapter 3,glitzville,glitz,pit,bug,glitch,grubba,nintendo,gamecude,unused,text,no,low,star,points,point,run,challenge,avoid,pacifist,fright,mask,speed,speedrun,trick,palace,skip,blimp,ticket,early,

Post a Comment

0 Comments