Advertisement

'You speak eight languages?!' - VRChat

'You speak eight languages?!' - VRChat A group of native speakers of various languages get stunned by my way with words. Click!
👉 My E-Book (contains my method for language learning):
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM ▶︎

In this episode of VRChat / IkennaChat a group of people get stunned by my history with languages, the way I speak them and the way I learn languages
ADD ME ON:

👉 TWITTER -
👉 SNAPCHAT - foreverIkenna

ALSO FOLLOW ME ON:

👉 SOUNDCLOUD -
👉 FACEBOOK -


THE CAMERA EQUIPMENT I USE:

✅ Canon 700D -
✅ Rode Video Mic -


Business Email: ikennaproduction@gmail.com

ikenna,vrchat,language learning,vrchat languages,learning languages,polyglot,learn spanish,learn japanese,learn chinese,polyglot speaks eight languages,i speak eight languages,multilingual,learn german,learn dutch,

Post a Comment

0 Comments