Advertisement

GEMINI AUGUST 2019 Pay attention to the red flags

GEMINI AUGUST 2019  Pay attention to the red flags Welcome to my channel!

I am using the Celtic Tarot and the Guilded Tarot for this weeks reading. They are general readings but I do hope you find something you can take away with you :)

DONATIONS: If you wish to support the MANNA channel than we would be most grateful! You are welcome to send your offerings to

For a private reading email me at
tinkertarotreadings@gmail.com or
msg me on Facebook-Tinker Tarot or
msg me on Skype- Tinker Tarot
I do phone, or video readings.
Its $50 for and hour or more...

I am so happy to read for you but first we need to get the necessities out of the way. You will receive a further confirmation upon receipt of payment to ( www.paypal.me/tinkertarot ). Please try to pay at least 48 hours in advance then it helps me prepare myself for your reading. I look forward to meeting you.

Thanks for watching,
Tink ;)

flags

Post a Comment

0 Comments