Advertisement

Jachirisu101 does COMFY ASMR AGAIN!!! (Eating, Writing, etc. sounds)

Jachirisu101 does COMFY ASMR AGAIN!!! (Eating, Writing, etc. sounds) be quiet!! its asmr time.... wear headphones and stay cosy and comfy!!!
ATTENTION: editing inspired by Antonio Garza and Emma Chamberlain.. or Chamberwhatever
❤Expand me UwU❤


More #Jachirisu101
➤Subscribe:
➤Most recent video:
❥My Fortnite Videos:
➣My League Of Legends Videos:
➡My Pokemon Videos:
❥My VLOGS videos:

❤Follow #Jachirisu101❤
Instagram➡
Discord❥
Twitter➛
Snapchat➸ Add "jaywing_lol" :)))
Twitch➟


❤More About Jachirisu101❤
Hey! My name's Jason, but you can call me Pikachu/Risu :) I'm a content creator, and I mostly play Fortnite and League Of Legends, but some IRL content too!



Outro Song: Miraculous Ladybug- In The Rain



Jachirisu101 does COMFY ASMR AGAIN!!! (Eating, Writing, etc. sounds)


#Jachirisu101 #ASMR #ComfySounds

#Jachirisu101,#ASMR,#ComfySounds,

Post a Comment

0 Comments