Advertisement

Teaching you to incorporate drumstick juggling into your playing!! :)

Teaching you to incorporate drumstick juggling into your playing!! :) Hey everyone, first of all thanks so much for 16 subscribers!! :) I hope you find this tutorial helpful. I am still alive, the neighbors didn't get too angry at me so thank you neighbors!! :D As you will notice at one point during the demo, the trick was a bit rough around the edges as I was holding back and trying to be a bit quieter however it's very important for you guys to see that not everything is flawless when working tricks into your playing and I like being able to give you the raw, unpolished version without editing so you can see that!! :) Have fun and do it loud!! :D

Drumstick tricks,Juggling,Drumming's Cool Drumming School,Showmanship,Stage presence,How to,Juggle,

Post a Comment

0 Comments